- By accessing any content found on the website – blog Petersburg4u.com – http://petersburg4u.com (the “Website”), you (the “User”) agree to the Website usage terms (the “Terms”) that follow.
- The Administration of the Website (hereinafter the “Administration”) refers to the owner of the Website and the domain name petersburg4u.com, Baskakova P.V. registered under the legislation of the Russian Federation – or her designees.
- The Website Administration reserves the right to modify the Terms at its sole discretion and at any time without notice. By using the Website, you agree to the Terms and their modifications. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, please do not use the Website. The terms make a legally binding agreement between the User and the Administration. Please, see the current edition of regulations at: http://petersburg4u.com/terms-of-use
- The content of the Website including, but not limited to text, photos, video, images, logos, brands, etc. is proprietary and protected by copyright and related rights under the effective legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The User may not copy, modify, distribute, use or reproduce any trademarks, contents or source code of the Website for any reason without written permission from the Administration.
- The User is allowed to reproduce text and graphics of the Website without the consent of the Administration solely for personal non-commercial purposes.
- Without a written consent of the Administration the User may quote the Website text only content – this shouldn’t exceed 20% of the original text content and must be preceded by an active hyperlink to the correspondent page of the Website. The quoted text shouldn’t exceed 10% of the overall User’s text. The cited text should be enclosed in <noindex> … </ noindex> tags.
- The Administration does its best to provide up-to-date and valid information on the Website, giving no guarantee none the less.
- The Administration doesn’t guarantee uninterrupted and trouble-free operation of the Website or its availability.
- The Administration doesn’t take any responsibility to cover any tangible and intangible actual direct or indirect damage and/or loss, including the loss of profit, arising from using the Website.
- For the sake of the Users’ convenience the Website may also contain links to other websites. The Administration is not responsible for the availability of these websites or their content.
- The User is solely responsible for the materials (blog, comments, graphics) placed by him/ her on the Website – those violating the law may be subject to administrative and criminal liability.
- When placing any materials on the Website, the User authorizes the Administration to use, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, translate and distribute those materials for free without any limitations in time or territory.
- When placing materials on the Website, the User is required to provide a valid email address to be used for further communications between the User and the Administration.
- Should the Terms be violated by the User, the Administration is liable to apply any sanctions contemplated by the effective legislation.
For any inquiries regarding the Website maintenance and contents, as well as User’s recommendations and/or claims, please, refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.